Stay and Play for Maximum VALUE!
- Your choice of lodging options:
Standard Queen, Poolview, Forts o’ Fun Kids Suites, or Hotel Suite
- Unlimited Park Admission during your entire stay!
($ 49.99/person per day value - included!)
- Close convenient access within walking distance to your accommodation
- STAY overnight | PLAY in the park | WALK back to your Room | RELAX and REPEAT!
- SO MUCH TO DO! - You can RELAX at the Pool Deck - or enjoy the THRILLS of the Park!
- FREE Parking throughout your stay!
BOOK NOW! Summer Vacation Packages available!
SAVE 20% +FREE Breakfast - only $50 deposit! (*some restrictions apply)
Already have reservations? Enhance your stay by visiting Darien Lake's Online Store Or see our Helpful Tips for your arrival!
All of our family-sized, spacious lodge rooms have a number of amenities and features to make your stay more comfortable:
- Flat-Screen Cable TV | FREE WiFi
- Coffee makers | Mini-refrigerators | Hair dryers
- Rustic lounge in lobby, featuring seating areas, a fireplace, and (2) large screen TVs
- Game room | Gift shop | ATM
- Each floor: Ice machines | Vending machines | Microwaves
- Woody’s Café, open 7:00am to 10:00pm (hours subject to change, without notice)
- Outdoor seasonal heated pool (subject to weather conditions, hours may vary)
- Outdoor poolside patio
- Outdoor Charcoal Grills | Firepits
- Lakeside benches
Check-In/Check Out Info
See our Helpful Tips and Hotel Packing List for your arrival!
- Check-in time: 3:00pm
You may arrive early - enjoy the theme park - before your Hotel Room is ready!
- Check-out time: 11:00am
After you load up the car - enjoy the theme park all day at no additional charge!
It’s all there, at Darien Square!
- Beaver Brothers Lakeside Café
- Pizza in the Square,
- The General Store & Deli
- Backwoods Outfitters Gift Shop
- Big-Boulder Arcade
Darien Lake is close to many regional attractions, including Visit Genesee County New York, New York’s Finger Lakes Region, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Premium Outlets, Letchworth State Park, the Jell-O Museum, Batavia Downs and Casino