Camping Vacation Packages
Starting at: $98 nightly*
Get back to nature by pitching your own tent, or bring your own camping trailer. More than 600 wooded, shady, grassy, or sunny campsites await the true camper or RV-er. During the day, you’ll enjoy the thrills and excitement of the theme park, while at night you can come back to the crackling sounds of the campfire and sleep under the stars!
Create a memorable experience – by staying in one of our Glamping sites!
Camp and Play for Maximum VALUE!Your choice of Camping options:
- Pull-Through Sites or Full-Hookup Sites - for ease of setup and larger units
- Standard Tier 1- 2 Electric & Water Sites - for tents and pop-up campers
- or Full Hookup Sites at Apple Lake - for a little tranquility
- Unlimited Park Admission during your entire stay! ($ 45.99/person per day value - included!)
- Close convenient access within walking distance to your campsite
- STAY overnight | PLAY in the park | WALK back to your Site | RELAX and then REPEAT!
- SO MUCH TO DO! - You can RELAX in the Campground - or enjoy the THRILLS of the Park!
- FREE Parking throughout your stay!
All sites have electric and water. Pull-through and sewer-hookup sites include the convenience of hooking your waste water directly at your campsite. Restroom and shower facilities are located at various points throughout the campgrounds.
Please see information on New York State DEC Firewood Restrictions.
Look for your preferred Camping location!
Please Note: Requests for specific site numbers are not guaranteed, and are based on availability. Site preferences can be made by placing a note in the “Special Requests” field when booking online; specific requests may result in higher tier locations or rates based on amenities. Due to limited availability, all site allocations may change due to group bookings or length of stay patterns.
Check-In/Check Out InfoSee our Helpful Tips for your arrival!
- Check-in time: 2:00pm
You may arrive early - enjoy the theme park - before your Site is ready!
- Check-out time: 1:00pm
After you load up the car - enjoy the theme park all day at no additional charge!
(We kindly ask that you vacate your campsite promptly at check-out, to allow the next Guest to occupy the site at their designated check-in time)
Pets are permitted in our campground, however; they must be leashed at all times. You must provide a copy of their vaccination records for our office upon arrival. For additional information, please see our Vacation Policies.
It’s all there, at Darien Square!
- Beaver Brothers Lakeside Café
- Pizza in the Square,
- The General Store & Deli
- Backwoods Outfitters Gift Shop
- Big-Boulder Arcade
Darien Lake is close to many regional attractions, including Visit Genesee County New York, New York’s Finger Lakes Region, Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls Premium Outlets, Letchworth State Park, the Jell-O Museum, Batavia Downs and Casino.
- Darien Lake Rides & Attractions Note:
Due to being a seasonal employer, limited rides and attractions may only be available before June 25th or after August 21st. Some rides may have limited hours – or be rotated during the day.
- Splashtown Water Park opens for the season on May 21st, and operates from 11am – 7pm (or park close, if the park closes earlier than 7:00pm). Water Park and Water Attractions will be available through Sept 11th
- Darien Lake offers many ticket and lodging promotions, with decreased pricing during these times due to number of attractions being offered.
Vacation Packages include Park Admission; advertised rates based on early summer season rates for (2) people in standard unit, per night, and do not include tax; all rates based upon availability and will vary pending room/unit type, day of week, number of days before arrival, and other factors; additional rates per person; lower rates available during the Spring/Fall time periods; rates subject to change without notice; 2-night minimum stays required for all Camping Vacation Packages; certain packages may have a different length of stay requirement; Guests must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation and stay for the entire length of stay; please see our Vacation Policies. Park hours, attractions, times of operation, and dates of operation are subject to change without notice, including weather shutdowns and acts of God.